Many campus resources and forms can be found at the UW–Madison Division of Business Services.
- Airfare Booking Methods: Fox World Travel, the university’s contracted travel agency, must be used to book domestic, international and group travel. Concur, the contracted self-booking tool, should be used to book airfare. Visit UW TravelWIse for access to the contract vendor and booking tool. Effective July 1, 2015, airfare reservations initiated by university employees using an alternative method (i.e., purchase tickets through Internet sources or other travel agencies), will not be reimbursed or allowed on university purchasing cards..
- E-Reimbursement: contact John Gatchel, Kory Breuer or Becky Streich to complete reimbursements.
- Receipt requirements and additional information can be found at the UW Travel and Expense Reimbursement website.
- General purchases: contact Becky Streich
- Pro card, shipping or travel policy questions: contact Becky Streich.
- Note: ORBITZ is a non-compliant vendor and may not be used.