Years at WID2015 - present
pursuing a Ph.D., Materials Science and Engineering, University of Wisconsin–Madison
Working in a neural engineering lab, my goal is to understand, model, and recapitulate in vitro the instructive signals utilized by human embryos to pattern tissue-specific differentiation of pluripotent stem cells, and apply this knowledge towards the rational design of tissue engineered scaffolds and other regenerative therapeutic strategies of neural engineering applications.
- HHMI international student research fellowship finalist
- Selected as an Honored Instructor in Spring 2015 Honored Instructors Program, UW-Madison
- Awarded USTEH Scholarship from Utrecht University, summer 2011
- Magnetic nanoparticle coated by acidic functionalized poly(amidoamine) dendrimer; high loaded and effective acidic organocatalyst, Ali Pourjavadi*, Seyed Hassan Hosseini, Seyedeh Talieh Hosseini, Seyyed Alireza AghayeeMeibody, Catalysis Communications, CATCOM-D-12-00682R1, Volume 28, 5 November 2012, Pages 86-89.
- Poly (Basic Ionic Liquid) Coated Magnetic Nanoparticles: High Loaded Supported Ionic Liquid Catalyst, Ali Pourjavadi*, Seyed Hassan Hosseini, Seyyed Alireza AghayeeMeibody, Seyedeh Talieh Hosseini. Comptes Rendus Chimie, 10.1016/j.crci.2013.01.003.
- ghPoly (Styrene-4-Sulfonic Acid) Coated Magnetic Nanoparticles as High Effective Acid Catalyst, Seyed Hassan Hosseini, Seyyed Alireza AghayeeMeibody, Seyedeh Talieh Hosseini, Ali Pourjavadi*, Accepted as a poster, 18th Iranian seminar of organic chemistry, Fall 2011.