Years at WID2018 - present
When not data wrangling, Cora likes to go sailing on Lake Mendota or curl up with a good book.
- B.A. with high honors in Psychology, Oberlin College
- 3rd-year Statistics Ph.D. student, UW-Madison
Cora Allen-Coleman is a 3rd-year Statistics Ph.D. student working with Amanda Hurley to develop tools to quantify the effects of interspecies interactions in varying microbial communities.
- NIH Biological Data Science Trainee (2017)
- NIH Biostatistics Trainee (2015)
- Fischer MA, Allen-Coleman C, Farrell SF, Schneeweiss S. Stakeholder assessment of comparative effectiveness research needs for Medicaid populations. Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research. 2015 Sept 21.
- Bateman BT, Huybrechts KF, Maeda A, Desai RJ, Patorno E, Seely EW, Ecker JL, Allen-Coleman C, Mogun H, Hernandez-Diaz S, Fischer MA. Calcium channel blocker exposure in late pregnancy and the risk of neonatal seizures: A cohort study. Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015 Aug; 126(2): 271-8.
- Bateman BT, Hernandez-Diaz S, Fischer MA, Seely EW, Ecker JL, Franklin JM, Desai RJ, Allen-Coleman C, Mogun H, Avorn J, Huybrechts KF. Statins and congenital malformations: a cohort study. BMJ. 2015 Mar 17;350:h1035.
- Polinski JM, Kesselheim AS, Frolkis JP, Wescott P, Allen-Coleman C, Fischer MA. A matter of trust: Patient barriers to primary medication adherence. Health Education Research. 2014; 29: 755-63.