Epigenetic barriers of reprogramming somatic cells to induced pluripotent stem cells
Years at WID2015 - present
- B.S., Cellular and Molecular Biology, and Genetics, University of Delaware–Newark
- Ph.D., Microbiology, University of Wisconsin–Madison
Coral Wille is exploring how the DOT1 H3K79 methyltransferase interacting factors, AF9 and AF10, affect reprogramming efficiency of induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells.
American Society of Microbiology
- Virology Training Grant (2010-2012)
- Shapiro Scholarship (2009)
- Phi Beta Kappa (2009)
- HHMI Research Scholar (2007)
- Wille CK, Nawandar DM, Henning AN, Ma S, Oetting KM, Lee D, Lambert PF, Johannsen EC, and Kenney SC. 2015. 5-hydroxymethylation of the EBV genome regulates the latent to lytic switch. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. [Epub ahead of print].
- Nawandar DM, Wang A, Makielski K, Lee D, Ma S, Barlow E, Reusch J, Jiang R, Wille CK, Greenspan D, Greenspan JS, Mertz JE, Hutt-Fletcher L, Johannsen EC, Lambert PF, and Kenney SC. 2015. Differentiation-dependent KLF4 expression promotes lytic Epstein-Barr Virus infection in epithelial cells. PLoS Pathog. 11:e1005195.
- Wille CK, Nawandar DM, Panfil AR, Ko MM, Hagemeier SR, and Kenney SC. 2013. Viral genome methylation differentially affects the ability of BZLF1 versus BRLF1 to activate Epstein-Barr virus lytic gene expression and viral replication. J. Virol. 87:935-950.
- Hoebe EK, Wille C, Hopmans ES, Robinson AR, Middeldorp JM, Kenney SC, and Greijer AE. 2012. Epstein-Barr virus transcription activator R upregulates BARF1 expression by direct binding to its promoter, independent of methylation. J. Virol. 86:11322-11332.
- Robinson AR, Kwek SS, Hagemeier SR, Wille CK, and Kenney SC. 2011. Cellular transcription factor Oct-1 interacts with the Epstein-Barr virus BRLF1 protein to promote disruption of viral latency. J. Virol. 85:8940-8953.