Applications of algebra to topics in electrical engineering
Years at WID2017 - present
- M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, August 2019
- B.S., Mathematics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, May 2016
- B.S., Dance, University of Wisconsin-Madison, May 2016
- Lindberg, A. Zachariah, N. Boston, B. Lesieutre. 2019. "The Distribution of Numbers of Operating Points of Power Networks." 9th International Conference on Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM). [Accepted] .
- Lindberg, A. Zachariah, N. Boston, B. Lesieutre. 2018. "The Geometry of Real Solutions to the Power Flow Equations." Proceedings of the 56th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing.