Theory research at the intersection of robust control and large-scale optimization.
- B.A.Sc., Engineering Science, University of Toronto
- M.S., Aeronautics & Astronautics, Stanford University
- Ph.D., Aeronautics & Astronautics, Stanford University
Laurent Lessard’s interests lie at the intersection of control theory and optimization. Topics include:
- control of systems with structural or information constraints
- robust and nonlinear control
- large-scale optimization and optimization algorithms