Years at WID2016 - present
Mohit was born and brought up in New Delhi, and spent 4 years in New York as a post-doc at Columbia University. After living in these big cities, he is enjoying the “overhead-free” small city life in Madison.
- Ph.D., Robotics, Carnegie Mellon University
- M.S., Computer Science, Stony Brook University
- B.Tech., Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Delhi
- Computer vision
- Computational imaging
- Computer graphics and user interfaces
- Extreme 3D imaging
- Keynote Talk, Workshop on Computational Cameras and Displays, CVPR 2014
- Best Paper (Honorable Mention), International Conference on Computational Photography, 2014
- “Phasor Imaging: A Generalization of Correlation-Based Time-of-Flight Imaging,” M. Gupta, S. K. Nayar, M. Hullin and J. Martin, ACM Transactions on Graphics (ToG), 2015
- “SpeDo: 6 DOF Ego-Motion Sensor Using Speckle Defocus Imaging”, K. Jo, M. Gupta, S.K. Nayar, IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2015
- “MC3D: Motion Contrast 3D Scanning”, N. Matsuda, O. Cossairt, M. Gupta, IEEE International Conference on Computational Photography (ICCP), 2015
- “Structured Light in Sunlight,” M. Gupta, Q. Yin and S.K. Nayar, IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), December, 2013.
- “Micro Phase Shifting,” M. Gupta and S. K. Nayar, IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June, 2012.
- “On Controlling Light Transport in Poor Visibility Environments,” M. Gupta, S. G. Narasimhan and Y. Y. Schechner, IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), June, 2008.