Years at WID2015 - present
Ross Kleiman grew up in Westfield, N.J. After graduating Rutgers University, he moved to Madison, WI where he worked for Epic for 2 years prior to starting his Ph.D. at UW Madison in Computer Science.
- B.S., Biomedical Engineering, Rutgers University
- M.S., Computer Sciences, University of Wisconsin–Madison
Ross Kleiman is interested in using machine learning techniques in conjunction with electronic medical record (EMR) data to design algorithms suited for both computer aided diagnostics and prognostics. Specifically, I am interested in pan-diagnostic predictions that aim to determine the major health events individuals will encounter based on their current health record.
- CIBM – Computation and Informatics in Biology and Medicine
- Tau Beta Pi
- AEMB – BME Honors Society
- Rutgers SoE Slade Scholar
- Summa Cum Laude
- Deans List
- Rutgers Academic Excellence Award
- Wan T, Madabhushi A, Phinikaridou A, et al. Spatio-temporal texture (SpTeT) for distinguishing vulnerable from stable atherosclerotic plaque on dynamic contrast enhancement (DCE) MRI in a rabbit model. Med Phys. 2014;41(4):042303.
- Buckler AJ, D.J., Wan T, et al. Non-invasive Theranostic to Predict and Assess Response to Atherosclerotic Drugs. Poster session presented at: Experiemental Biology. 4th Annual Conference; 2013 Mar 20-24; Boston, MA.