Bioinspired macromolecular and supramolecular strategy for advanced biomaterials.
Years at WID2018 - present
- B.S., Functional Biomaterials, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, Beijing, China
- Ph.D., Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
Prof. Dr. Xu is focusing on the development of precise macromolecular and supramolecular strategies for developing biomimetic nanomaterials and new therapeutic agents.
- Bioinspired materials mimicking structures and functions of natural system (e.g., viruses and cells) for biomedical applications.
- New dendrimeric peptide drugs for high-efficiency tumor apoptosis and autophagy induction, and their pharmacological mechanisms.
- Multifunctional nanomaterials as theranostic nanoplatforms for treatment of various diseases.
- Membrane-Breaking Nanoparticles with Tumor-Activated Cell-and-Tissue Dual-Penetration Conquer Impermeable Cancer. Adv. Mater. 2018, 30, 1707240. [Corresponding Author]
- Tumor-adapting and tumor-remodeling AuNR@dendrimer-assembly nanohybrids overcome impermeable multidrug-resistant cancer. Mater. Horiz. 2018, DOI: 10.1039/c8mh00694. [Corresponding Author]
- Tumor-Specific Multiple Stimuli-Activated Dendrimeric Nanoassemblies with Metabolic Blockade Surmount Chemotherapy Resistance. ACS Nano 2017. 11, 416–429. [Corresponding Author]
- Supramolecular PEGylated Dendritic Systems as pH/Redox Dual-Responsive Theranostic Nanoplatforms for Platinum Drug Delivery and NIR Imaging. Theranostics 2016, 6(9), 1293-1305. [Corresponding Author]
- Bioinspired Design of Stereospecific D-Protein Nanomimics for High-Efficiency Autophagy Induction. Chem. Mater. 2017, 29, 7658–7662. [Corresponding Author]
- Bioinspired Therapeutic Dendrimers as Efficient Peptide Drugs Based on Supramolecular Interactions for Tumor Inhibition. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 4289-4294. [Corresponding Author]
- Virus-Inspired Mimics Based on Dendritic Lipopeptides for Efficient Tumor-Specific Infection and Systemic Drug Delivery. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015, 25, 5250-5260. [Corresponding Author]
- Bio-Inspired Supramolecular Hybrid Dendrimers Self-Assembled from Low-Generation Peptide Dendrons for Highly Efficient Gene Delivery and Biological Tracking. ACS Nano 2014, 8, 9255-9264. [First Author]
- Smart Nanovehicles Based on pH-Triggered Disassembly of Supramolecular Peptide-Amphiphiles for Efficient Intracellular Drug Delivery. Small 2014, 10, 1133-1140. [First Author]
- Cooperative Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Peptide Dendrimers and Linear Polypeptides into Nanoarchitectures Mimicking Viral Capsids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 3130-3133. [First Author]