Drug delivery nanoparticles for vascular diseases.
Years at WID2018 - present
Research DescriptionMy research is about multifunctional nanocarriers (e.g., core-shell nanoparticles, polymer micelles and vesicles) for the delivery of therapeutic agents, which can be used to treat various types of diseases (e.g., cancers and vascular diseases).
- Yi Zhao, Hai Gao, Jianhua He, Cuiping Jiang, Jing Lu, Wenli Zhang, Hu Yang*, Jianping Liu*. Co-Delivery of LOX-1 siRNA and Statin to Endothelial Cells and Macrophages in the Atherosclerotic Lesions by A Dual-Targeting Core-Shell Nanoplatform: A Dual Cell Therapy to Regress Plaques. Journal of Controlled Release, 2018, 283, 241-260.
- Yi Zhao, Cuiping Jiang, Jianhua He, Qing Guo, Jing Lu, Yun Yang, Wenli Zhang*, Jianping Liu*. Multifunctional Dextran Sulfate-Coated Reconstituted High Density Lipoproteins Target Macrophages and Promote Beneficial Antiatherosclerotic Mechanisms. Bioconjugate chemistry, 2017, 28: 438-448.
- Yi Zhao1, Zhiyu He1, Hai Gao, Haoyu Tang, Jianhua He, Qing Guo, Wenli Zhang*, and Jianping Liu*. Fine tuning of core-shell structure of hyaluronic acid/cell-penetrating peptides/siRNA nanoparticles for enhanced gene delivery to macrophages in anti-atherosclerotic therapy. Biomacromolecules, 2018. DOI: 10.1021/acs.biomac.8b00501
- Jing Lu, Yi Zhao, Xiaoju Zhou, Jianhua He, Yun Yang, Cuiping Jiang, Wenli Zhang and Jianping Liu*. Biofunctional Polymer-Lipid Hybrid High-Density Lipoprotein-Mimicking Nanoparticles Loading Anti-miR155 for Combined Antiatherogenic Effects on Macrophages. Biomacromolecules, 2017, 18: 2286-2295.
- Cuiping Jiang, Yi Zhao, Yun Yang, Jianhua He, Wenli Zhang*, and Jianping Liu*. Evaluation of the Combined Effect of Recombinant High-Density Lipoprotein Carrier and the Encapsulated Lovastatin in RAW264.7 Macrophage Cells Based on the Median-effect Principle. Molecular pharmaceutics, 2018, 15:1017-1027.
- Jing Lu1, Shuling Kan1, Yi Zhao, Wenli Zhang and Jianping Liu*. Novel naproxen/esomeprazole magnesium compound pellets based on acid-independent mechanism: in vitro and in vivo evaluation. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, 2016, 42: 1495-1503.
- Shuling Kan, Jing Lu, Jianping Liu*, and Yi Zhao. Preparation and in vitro/in vivo evaluation of esomeprazole magnesium-modified release pellets. Drug Delivery, 2016, 23: 856-863.