B.S., Mathematics highest honors, Università degli Studi di Padova
M.S., Mathematics highest honors, Università degli Studi di Padova
Ph.D., Mathematics, Università degli Studi di Padova
Alberto Del Pia’s research is concerned with theoretical and algorithmic aspects of mixed-integer optimization, with a special emphasis in linear and polynomial functions. Other interests include polyhedral combinatorics and combinatorial optimization.
- Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Wisconsin Institute for Discovery
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer Sciences
- 2017 INFORMS Optimization Society Prize for Young Researchers.
- Herman Goldstine Memorial Postdoctoral Fellowship, IBM Research, 2013.
- Istituto Nazionale di Alta Matematica (INdAM) scholarship, 2000–2004.