Optimization of economic decisions
- B.S., Engineering and Applied Science, Yale University
- Ph.D., Operations Research, Stanford University
Interests include Energy Markets, Climate Policy, International Trade, Technical Change and Computational Economics.
- GTAP Hall of Fame Award, User Community of the Global Trade Analysis Project, 2007.
- Daeyang Prize (with GlennW. Harrison and David G. Tarr), Journal of Economic Integration, 1997.
- Cowles Foundation Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship, Yale University, 1986.
- Yale College McCloskey award in mechanical engineering, 1977.